Updated March 2017
Please note that Casa Travella Ltd, for themselves and the owners of the properties featured give notice that:
1. These details are issued on the strict understanding that all negotiations are conducted through Casa Travella Ltd, themselves or agents working on their behalf ( as with our associate offices in Italy). In the event of any party contracting to purchase a property as a result of information contained herein or otherwise supplied by our Italian associates, even if the property is not included on our web site such party will be liable to pay commission in the sum of 3% or a fixed fee as agreed.
2. The details and information given do not constitute a contract or part of a contract. The site is for information purposes only and does not constitute advice. We disclaim all liability arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any user of the site.
3. All statements contained herein as to the various properties are made without responsibility being incurred by Casa Travella Ltd their associates or the vendors. On accepting a property for our register a full declaration of events and occurrences will need to be disclosed before advertising a property for sale.
4. None of the statements contained herein is to be relied upon as a statement of fact.
5 Anyone intending to purchase must satisfy themselves by inspection of the property or otherwise as to the correctness of the statements contained herein.
6. Neither the vendors nor Casa Travella Ltd or anyone employed by them, make or give any warranty or guarantees for any of the properties contained herein.
7. All properties are offered subject to being unsold. We make every effort to update our site regularly.
8. All prices are quoted in Euros and correct at the time of uploading to the site.. They are, however, subject to change without notice.
9. No liability can be accepted for wasted journeys before or during any purchase.
10. This site may contain material submitted and created by third parties. We exclude all liability for an error, or inaccuracy in such material and can take no responsibility for the material contained therein.
11. Casa Travella Ltd is a member of the Property Ombudsman redress scheme by virtue of its membership of AIPP. See details below should you wish to contact them.
Asssociation of International Property Professionals
Fourth Floor, 5-8 The Sanctuary, Westminster, London SW1P 3JS
Tel: +44 (0)20 7222 6172
Commission Who Pays?
When you buy a property in Italy however you buy you will pay commission. That is the law. It does not make any difference whether you buy through a company in the UK or Italy. This is a fact that some clients find difficult to understand . If you buy a property through Casa Travella then we are acting on your behalf and you will pay us commission. However you will not pay twice you will only pay once. If you buy directly through a company in Italy then you will pay them commission but in 90% of the cases they are acting for the vendor, so you are paying someone who is not, in fact, acting on your behalf.
We introduce you to people from our associate Italian office. They will often show you round and help you further once you are ready to purchase.
We have a special arrangement with our associates in Italy and have been working with many of them for a number of years and have special arrangements in place which means you buy through Casa Travella Ltd but receive help from 2 different offices!